Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ant Farm Review

Ant Farm is a popular, new, hit TV show most kids have probably seen already, but I’m here to give you a brief review of  what I think. The cast includes the star China Anne McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stephanie Scott, and last but not least Carlon Jeffery. The best actor would probably Carlon Jeffery who plays Cameron. The dialogue is clever, hilarious, and a little musical. I don’t think it’s the best show on Disney Channel, but it has potential. It could go far and it won’t be cancelled, but it could be better. I recommend you watch it if you like to laugh, share jokes with your friends, or have some type of crazy or cool talent. I like it because I sing. I might even sing better than China Anne McClain. Oh ya I forget to tell you what I think about her singing. She’s okay to me, but there’s probably quite a bit of girls in America who can sing just as good or better than her, but she’s still an amazing actress/singer and a role model to thousands of kids and teens across the US.      RATING: 2 ½ out of 5 stars

4 comments: